| Did you know?
- When I want to choose pictures under my Linux Ubuntu I can't choose any jpg because it is disabled to select. What is wrong? The problem is that the selection is for selecting directories, not a single specific image file.
- Some of the photos are so extroordinary, I'd love to access them separately. Currently the images are cached. Just use the "Tools"->"FoxSaver"->"Options..."->"Choose Photos"->"Browse Cache Directory"
to see all the pictures.
- How to uninstall? In FireFox, follow "Tools"->"Add-ons"->"FoxSaver"->"Uninstall". But please drop us a comment telling us why you don't like FoxSaver. We really want to hear your criticisms.
- What are those "Media RSS URLs" for and how do they work exactly? How can I use them? Media RSS is one kind of RSS format, which basically contains a list of pictures. There are some RSS feeds on FoxSaver.com website also. You can copy and paste the URL to the field, and those pictures will be shown.
- What is that webpage URL and how can I use that? The webpage URL should points to a web page, that will show up when FireFox is idle, in stead of starting the FoxSaver slideshow.
- Is there any possibility to find or better copy the url of the current
picture to the clipboard? The "i" button will direct you to the FoxSaver website, which should have enough information for you. For local pictures, well, we can add the local URL later.
- Is it possible to have more than one picture folder on the local harddisk activated at the same time? Not at this time. Seems kind of complicated to do. You can easily switch directory by using "Choose Pictures..." when right click on the FoxSaver icon from the statusbar. If you have multiple directories, why not put those directory under one parent directory, and you can set the directory to this parent directory. All pictures will be listed and displayed.
- May be it would be also interesting to have a quick mood switch with
different folder selection? Well, kind of similar to last question. You can use "Choose Pictures..." to change the directory.
- Doesn't work with NoScript pluggin? The latest NoScript vers. 188.8.131.52 no longer blocks FoxSaver when run with default settings, but at least with unchecked box *Forbid IFRAME*, which is on tab 'Plugins' in NoScript Options window. I can check most of the 'block'-boxes, I only have to leave Forbid IFRAME unchecked - for both versions of FF, both Win2k and WinXP.